Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Cleaning!!


As you can see from this photo, my work area has become a hazard area... looking ahead to Chapter 5, I can see a section devoted to getting one's work area organized... I'm going to be moving my electronics work area to the basement (in workshop #1) versus the garage (workshop #2)... I'm going to try and find an inexpensive desk at Goodwill so I can have a place to sit down versus standing... which is how most of my workshop is structured for...

I've also been collecting a few electronics projects here and there to start on once I'm done with the book... not sure if I'll post those at this blog or not - what do you think? Having a dedicated area will be nice... and getting my office back to normal will also be a welcome sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment