Saturday, February 27, 2010

Make: Electronics Parts Packs


Some great news - MakerSHED is taking pre-orders for 2 parts packs they've created to go along with the book. Pack 1 has over 200 components... Pack 2 has over 100. Given that so many of the parts are NOT destroyed in the experiments, you'll have a lot of components left over when done with the book to do your own experiments.

You can read the entire news item here. I don't know if Pack 1 covers chapters 1 and 2 and Pack 2 covers chapters 3 and 4... but I'll see what I can find out. With these packs available (mid-March), this will be one of the best teach-yourself electronics courses around... combine the book with these 2 packs and you're in business... great for schools, too, I imagine.

On another note -sorry for the delay in posts. We've had a death in the family and I'll resume posting on Tuesday when I get back in town.

2 comments: